About the Journal
Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Education ‘Cherepovets State University’ is the Founder and Publisher of the peer-reviewed journal ‘Ecosystem Transformation’.
‘Ecosystem Transformation’ journal was founded in 2017.
Journal is issued quarterly (four issues per year). Online publication of articles is carried out immediately after the end of the editorial process, that is, even before the release of the corresponding issue.
‘Ecosystem Transformation’ journal is registered by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Certificate of Registration PI no. FS 77-72506 dated 20thMarch, 2018) and the ISSN International Center (ISSN Journal 2619-094X Print, 2619-0931 Online).
The journal publishes articles in the following special subjects:
- Biological Resources
The main theme of the journal is the presentation of the results of studying local, regional and global changes in ecosystems of various types as a result of the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors. Priority is given to the issues of:
- biological diversity, quantitative and structural characteristics, description, observation and assessment of the status of populations and communities;
- identification of key environmental factors;
- development and testing of bioindication methods for the state of natural systems, as well as anthropogenic techno-, agro- and urban ecosystems;
-development and testing of methods of ecotoxicological research;
- routes of entry and migration of potentially hazardous compounds in the environment;
- the effects of natural and non-environmental substances on organisms, populations and communities;
- analysis of the state of organisms, populations and communities in protected and man-made disturbed territories of different regions of the world.
The journal publishes review and original articles, as well as short communications, book reviews, information about symposia, conferences, and congresses.
The journal accepts for publication the articles by the authors worldwide. Materials must be original, not published previously anywhere.Russian texts are checked for originality in the RUKONTEXT system.
All articles are published in Russian and English. Authors submitting the manuscript in Russian are granted by the gratis translation into English performed by the associated translators.
The editors are aimed at the quick publication of materials: in case of a positive review, the articles are immediately published in electronic form at the journal’s website, without waiting for the next issue to be printed out.
Address of the Founder, publisher and printing house:
5, Lunacharsky Prospect, Cherepovets, Vologda Region, Russia,162600.