The policy of the Journal is determined by its goals and objectives.
The goal of the journal ‘Ecosystem Transformation’ is to present promptly the results of research by Russian and foreign authors on the analysis of changes in terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems during evolution and under the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors, as well as discussion of issues related to fundamental and applied aspects of ecology and assessment of the ecological status of freshwater, marine and terrestrial ecosystems at the organism, population and biocenotic levels.
• Attracting attention to the most relevant and promising areas of scientific research in the field of ecology.
• Popularization of the most objective and advanced methods of research, analysis and interpretation of the data.
• Creating a discussion platform for the exchange of views between the researchers from different regions and states.
• Description and assessment of the state of ecosystems located both in specially protected areas and in areas of intensive economic use.
• Improving the quality of research and its presentation in the scientific literature.